Today, we sat down with our artist Premo Predican for an interview. Here is what he had to say:
1. How has your hometown shaped who you are as a musician today?
Fort Worth, Texas made me into the artist that I am today because of diversity of different cultures growing up in my city I had to learn to adapt urban struggles.
2. If you could single out one artist or band that has influenced you, who would that be and why?
If I could single out one artist that influenced me it will be Prince because he was a innovator that did music people were scared to do.
3. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what is the first thing you would buy?
If I win the lottery the first thing I would do is hop on a plane to Amsterdam or Egypt then I will start figuring my plans out.
4. What is your advice to fellow underground musicians in regards to remaining discipline in your craft?
The advice that I will give a underground musician is be original do not sell short or let no man tell you what true or not cuz if you believe you will achieve.
5. Do you have any songwriting or recording tips you’d like to share?
When writing always keep original concepts to paint a picture on what your displaying an art form the biggest thing about recording is do not let the moment intimidate you some people get scared when they stand in front of that microphone.
6. How does your family and close friends feel about your music career? Have they always been supportive or have there been issues in the past?
My family and friends have been highly supported of my career and they still push me to keep going because they feel I have something that I can offer the world.
7. If you could open up for one famous artist or band, who would that be and why?
If I could open up for one artist it will be Anderson Paak I am a big fan he is my favorite artist of this time it will be honor his energy his performance.
8. If you could have a dinner with one musician who is no longer living, who would that be and why?
It will be Prince because I would like to pick his mind ask him questions what drives him.
9. In your time with LiquidSound Records, what is the number one thing you have enjoyed the most? Also, what is your advice to those artists who would be interested in joining the roster in the future?
The things I enjoy about LiquidSound Records is that Ryan work personally with you and help build your brand all work is done in a professional manner true guidance as long as you put in the work results will show.
10. In ten years, where do you see your music career?
10 years from now I want to be known as a innovator the whole concept of the world to bring forward true of existence for those who don’t know universal consciousness.